The advantages of a well-maintained and updated intranet are manifold:
- knowledge management and communication transparency lead to employee satisfaction and staff retention.
- free-up time for the actual work on projects, with customers and for "business".
- is key for a thriving corporate culture.
- investing in a well-structured intranet will not go unnoticed by your competitors and partners.
In the short-term you would like to...
- make everyday work easier for your employees by finding documents, templates, etc. more quickly
- save your own personnel resources
- know about the hidden potentials that your digital workplace offers
- improve limited functionalities
- know the status quo of your intranet
- avoid the purchase of unnecessary or wrong solutions
In the long-term you want...
- increase workflow and productivity
- keep the company’s knowledge capital and establish your intranet as a knowledge repository
- promote internal knowledge acquisition and transfer
- enable a user-friendly knowledge exchange
- improve your company’s dynamics and innovative power
- create supportive work structures
- ensure employee satisfaction and establish a vibrant corporate culture